58 Voorhis Lane
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(Off Johnson Avenue, right next to
Tap & Tour
We are open for both indoor and outdoor seating in our Biergarten!
You may park at the brewery at 58 Voorhis Lane, or at our other building directly across the street at 55 Voorhis Lane. Overflow parking is available along Johnson Avenue and in legal spaces throughout the neighborhood.
We are open for both indoor and outdoor seating! To help us accommodate people safely and comfortably, please be mindful of the following policies:
- Reservations are not required, but as the weather warms up we recommend you consider getting one. Same-day reservations are not available, but if you call ahead we will do the best we can to accommodate you.
- We always have tables set aside for our walk-up guests on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Our family-friendly hours are noon-4pm Saturday and Sunday, but note that children must adhere to the same rules of social distancing and wearing face coverings.
- Monday-Friday, and after 4pm on weekends, all patrons and guests in our Biergarten must be 21+ years of age.
- Reservations for seated tables can be made for groups of 6 or fewer.
- Reservations are for a two (2) hour period, with the last seating being at 8pm.
- Face coverings must be worn by all guests when speaking with our host, going to/from the bathroom, or going to/from the order window.
- You are welcome to remove your face covering when at your table enjoying fresh, local beer.
- Contactless curbside pickup will remain open.
- Lastly, and most importantly, no guest will be allowed on-site if they are showing signs of COVID-19. If you’re not feeling well, stay home and we’ll see you another time.
Join others Drinking for Science!