58 Voorhis Lane
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(Off Johnson Avenue, right next to
Tap & Tour
Starting on June 15th, we are re-opening our OUTDOOR Biergarten!
To help us accommodate people safely and comfortably, we strongly encourage you to make a reservation here.
As of June 15th, the Biergarten is open! We have tables at which you can stand available on a first-come first-served basis. In addition, we have a limited number of tables with seats that are available by reservation only. To help us accommodate people safely and comfortably, please be mindful of the following new rules:
- Our family-friendly hours are noon-4pm Saturday and Sunday, but note that children must adhere to the same rules of social distancing and wearing face coverings.
- Monday-Friday, and after 4pm on weekends, all patrons and guests in our Biergarten must be 21+ years of age.
- Reservations for seated tables can be made for groups of 6 or fewer.
- Reservations are for a two (2) hour period, with the last seating being at 8pm.
- Face coverings must be worn by all guests when speaking with our host, going to/from the bathroom, or going to/from the order window.
- You are welcome to remove your face covering when at your table.
- Contactless curbside pickup will remain open.
- Lastly, and most importantly, no guest will be allowed on-site if they are showing signs of COVID-19. If you’re not feeling well, stay home and we’ll see you another time.
Join others Drinking for Science!