Beer For Pickup During COVID-19 Limitations
It’s a super weird time in our industry with current government guidance that mandates closures of bars and restaurants. We’re included in that, so the taproom isn’t open for service, but we are absolutely open for take-out and delivery! To streamline the process we’ve created this simple catalog from which you may order. Here’s the situation:
- You may order up to 15.5 gallons of product at a time (so that’s like 5 cases of 16oz cans, or 6 cases of 12oz cans)
- You must pay by credit card when you place your order. Our online system is safe and secure, and uses the same credit card service that we use in the taproom. No cash, please.
- If you live in a zip code to which we deliver, you’ll have that option during checkout, although you are always welcome to take advantage of our curbside pickup service.
- The cut-off time for same-day delivery is 2pm. After 2pm, you will no longer be able to select today as your delivery date.
- Your order will be prepared for your pickup or delivered to you, and the tops of the cans will be disinfected as per CDC guidance with an FDA/CDC approved sanitizer known to be effective against COVID-19.
- If you are picking your beer up and would prefer curbside service, just call our main number (201.968.1290) when you arrive and we’ll run your order out
- PLEASE WASH THE TOPS OF THE CANS before you drink from them or pour them into a glass. The disinfectant won’t hurt you, but it could make the beer taste off.
So that’s a lot of rules to follow to get you some beer, but we trust you understand and you’ll do the right thing. Now let’s get on to the beer!