Starting on Friday, September 4th, we will be open for LIMITED indoor seating! The outdoor Biergarten will remain open, as well. We have tables at which you can stand available on a first-come first-served basis. In addition, we have a limited number of tables with seats that are available by reservation only; strongly recommended for indoor seating. To help us accommodate people safely and comfortably, please be mindful of the following new rulesOur family-friendly hours are noon-4pm Saturday and Sunday, but note that children must adhere to the same rules of social distancing and wearing face coverings.
- Monday-Friday, and after 4pm on weekends, all patrons and guests must be 21+ years of age.
- Reservations for seated picnic tables can be made for groups of 6 or fewer.
- Reservations are for a 90-minute period, with the last seating being at 8:30pm.
- Reservations are NOT required – we have space set aside for walk-up guests. Reservations are strongly recommended for indoor tables.
- Face coverings must be worn by all guests when speaking with our host, going to/from the bathroom, or going to/from the order window.
- You are welcome to remove your face covering when at your outdoor table. Face coverings should remain on indoors at all times when not eating/drinking.
- Contactless curbside pickup will remain open.
- Lastly, and most importantly, no guest will be allowed on-site if they are showing signs of COVID-19. If you’re not feeling well, stay home and we’ll see you another time.